Make a skype call – ස්කයිප් කෝල් එකක් ගැනීම සදහා

Home Forums සාකච්චා පිටුව Make a skype call – ස්කයිප් කෝල් එකක් ගැනීම සදහා

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

Charmaine

videshyaka sitina bavin skype eken sambanda wenne keseday danwanne num manawi.

admin

Nibbananirvana Skype නමට ඉල්ලීමක් ඉදිරිපත් කල හැක. මෙත් සිතිනි

nilamanie Salpitikorala

Gourawaneeya Swaminwahansa having followed the beginner instructions through the NIVANA ME MOHOTHEMA website I have been meditating for nearly about 2 months. I have listened to many Kamatahan Sakachcha and had been fortunate enough to listen to your The Most Venerable Bikkhu’s valuable most rare Dharma Deshana. May I be please permitted to participate in Kamatahan Sakachcha through Skype.

admin
      Keymaster

You may register on Skype name ” nibbananirvana “. Then you can join for Kamatahan Sakachcha at your convinience.

Sumith Samarasekara

Please allow me to join your Skype discussions
    With much meththa
    Sumith

Sumith Samarasekara

Ven Sameen wahansa
    I am living in Australia and regularly listening to your kamatahan desana with humble and meththa.
    I have some areas of bhawana a hic I need to bring forward to you for clarity.Please allow me to join your Skype discussions.
    With much meththa
    Sumith Samarasekara
    Australia

Bds

According to the information provided to Skype listners, there will be no live discussions for another three months (vas vasana kalaye). If you need anymore information, better to use the email address given in the website.
      With metta,
      one of the participants in Skype discussions.

Sumith Samarasekara

Theruwan Saranai,
    I am living in Australia and in the process of developing the Athyantha lakshanaya and need some guidence
    From senior skype participants.

With much meththa,could you as senior members, please help me to develop my path through Skype discussion

With much meththa
    Sumith

Sumith Samarasekara

Theruwan Saranai,
    I am living in Australia and in the process of developing the Athyantha lakshanaya and need some guidence
    From senior skype participants.

With much meththa,could you as senior members, please help me to develop my path through Skype discussion

With much meththa
    Sumith

Bds

Just a suggestion…. If you provide your email or landline telephone number, someone who has experience will definitely will help you (as we all know how desperately one needs some guidance to continue in this path…..).
      Budu Saranai

Sumith Samarasekara

Theruwan Saranai
      Thanks very much for your prompt positive response.
      My email: sumithsamarasekara@yahoo.com
      My Skype address: sumithsamarasekara1
      My telephone no: 0061481148795

I suggest if you help me through Skype, that will be a great help
      With much meththa
      Sumith

admin
    Keymaster

පින්වත් ඔබ අතින් ගෞරවනීය ස්වාමීන් වහන්සේගෙන් නිරෝධවු ධර්ම දේශනා ඉංග්‍රිසි භාෂාවට පරිවර්තනය වි ඇත්නම්, අප වෙත ලැබීමට සලස්වන මෙන් මෛත්‍රියෙන් සිහිපත් කරමු.

If you have any Dhamma Sermon preached by Rev Thero that was translated into English, please send us. Your effort would be much appreciated with much merits.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.